Alberta Parks is accepting applications for mobile food vendors for select parks. If you have a food truck, ice cream truck, food vending trailer or sidewalk cart and you're interested in this opportunity:
- Review the application form for mobile food vendors.
- Review our mobile food vending FAQs.
- Check the potential locations in the list below and discuss your proposed location and service with the Regional Contact for mobile food vending. It's important to connect with the appropriate Regional Contact in the list below for up-to-date information on locations, scheduling and site-specific conditions.
- Submit your application with all required documentation and the application fee to an Alberta Parks office. This includes:
- Completed Parks Authorization (PAL) Application Form for Mobile Food Vendors form
- Completed Application/Amendment for Client ID form (unless you already have a Client ID from Crown Land Data, Client Registry, Alberta Energy)
- Business insurance (copy)
- Vehicle insurance (copy)
- Alberta Health Services Food Handling Permit (copy)
- Workers Compensation Board coverage confirmation (copy)
- Municipal business license/permit (copy, if required)
- Application fee - $50 cheque or money order made payable to “Government of Alberta”
- Application processing may take up to approximately 2 weeks.
- If your application is approved, we'll issue a Parks Authorization Letter outlining specific conditions related to insurance and indemnities, location, dates and hours, rental fees, etc. Find more information in our FAQs.
Regional Mobile Food Vending Contacts (and Locations)
To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000 followed by the phone number. From a cell phone, dial the toll-free code (*310 for Roger's Wireless or #310 for Bell & Telus) followed by the phone number.