Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Birding: The lake, surrounding wetlands and prairie provide a refuge for many migrating birds, habitat for breeding birds and other wildlife. You may see the pelican, red-winged blackbird, American goldfinch, sora and house wren.
- Dogs in the Park: Refer to our Campground Guide or FAQ page.
- Fishing: Fish for perch, walleye, sauger, whitefish, burbot, trout and northern pike. Check the Alberta Guide to Sportfishing Regulations for info on licenses, seasons and catch limits.
- Ice Safety: Check Canadian Red Cross & My Wild Alberta for safety tips.
- Power Boating: Power driven vessels are subject to a 12 km/hr speed limit.