Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Birding: loons, grebes, goshawks, ruffed grouse, great horned owls, pileated woodpeckers, hairy woodpeckers, downy woodpeckers, northern three-toed woodpeckers, blue jays, grey jays, black-capped chickadees, boreal chickadees, evening grosbeaks and white-winged crossbills.
- Ice fishing: boat launch parking area plowed for ice fishing access.
- Power boating: 12 km/h speed limit on McLeod Lake; electric motors only on Little McLeod Lake.
- Snowmobiling: access to lakes only; snowmobiling not permitted elsewhere in the park; snowmobile staging permitted only from boat launch parking lots.
- Wildlife viewing: mule deer, white-tailed deer, moose, black bear, weasel, mink, muskrat, beaver, snowshoe hare, chipmunk, red squirrel, porcupine, coyote and lynx.