Water Advisory -
No WATER and other Fall 2022 updates
September 22, 2022
- Water has been turned off and is NOT available at the following locations:
- taps in the campground loops and elsewhere in the park
- both shower buildings
- Sani-dump will remain open for dry dumping until October 11.
- Campground Booth will be closed.
- The Carson Cove store will be open 5 days a week (Located in Day Use). Store will be closed Tuesday and Wednesdays.
- The Carson Cove store will close for the season on October 11.
- Loops A,B and C are closed for the winter.
- Loops D,E,F,G and H are First come-First serve.
- Powered sites continue to have power.
- Please check in at the store when open. If closed please make payment at the self-registration vault located at entrance to loops G&H (on right hand side by the trees) or at store when it opens.
Tuesday October 11
- Loops D, E and F close for the winter.
- Loops G and H remain open as first come-first served year-round, with limited facility and road maintenance in winter.