- Updated: August 13, 2018
- The ban prohibits ALL open fires, including campfires and charcoal briquettes.
- Portable propane fire pits and gas or propane stoves and barbeques designed for cooking or heating are allowed.
- more information
Experience the beautiful setting of Cypress Hills Provincial Park in the comfort of a cabin. Each of the five cabins sleeps four and has separate sleeping and living/eating spaces. The cabins are located in Firerock Campground, on the shore of Elkwater Lake.
Please ensure you are arriving during operating hours. If you will be arriving after hours, please contact the Visitor Centre (403-893-3833) to make arrangements to access the cabin. For inquiries, email AEP.email@example.com.
- Mini Fridge
- One single over single bunk bed and one queen bed, all with mattresses
- Table & chairs
- Power & lighting
- Electric fireplace (in main room)
- Fire pit and picnic table outside
What to Bring
- Cook stove and fuel
- Pots and pans, dishes and utensils
- Water containers (outdoor tap nearby with potable water)
- Bedding/sleeping bag
- Towels & toiletries
- Running water is not available in the cabins.
- Outhouses and drinking water are located close to the cabins. Showers and flush toilets are available nearby in the campground.
- Grey water (e.g. dish water) must be disposed of in the outhouse.
- Please remove all garbage from the cabin at check-out and dispose of in the receptacles provided. Do not leave any garbage in the cabins or fire pits.
- Payment and check-in/check-out is at the Campground Registration Booth.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Early check-in is not guaranteed.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Late check-out is not available.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to check-in time. Cancellations may only be done by contacting the Reservation Line at 1-877-537-2757 or online at Reserve.Alberta.ca.
- Pets are not allowed in or around the buildings (with the exception of service dogs).
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the buildings.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.