- - Is permitted in designated day-use picnic sites only between the hours of 11 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- - Must also be accompanied by food, which aligns with the Gaming, Liquor, and Cannabis Act.
- - In any public place other than a registered campsite or a designated day-use area picnic site remains illegal.
- - Learn More
- Hulls Wood is a short walk or ride from the Visitor Centre.
- The amphitheatre is often used as a wedding venue, offering a beautiful park setting. See our Wedding Booking Info Sheet for more info.
- Picnic tables and fire pits are available on site.
- Washrooms are open year-round.