Construction Advisory -
Fish Creek Washrooms
February 1, 2021
Construction Advisory – Fish Creek Washrooms
Effective Date: February 2021 – October 2021
- Votier’s Flats Washrooms, Fish Creek Provincial Park
- Shannon Terrace Washroom, Fish Creek Provincial Park
- Hull’s Wood Washroom, Fish Creek Provincial Park
- Mallard Point Washroom, Fish Creek Provincial Park
Why: Washrooms at each day use area are being replaced due to age.
What to Expect:
- Portions of each day use area will be closed to facilitate construction.
- Parking will be limited.
- Port-a-potties will be available for use.
- There will be no running water or hand-washing stations available.
- Detours will be in place for trails.
- There will be no power at nearby amphitheaters during the entirety of construction.
- Use caution around heavy equipment and machinery and be aware that deep trenching will be occurring.
- Obey all signage and avoid construction areas for your safety.
Thank you for respecting the fenced closures and your continued patience so we can complete this work for your future enjoyment.