Activities & Events
Fish Creek Provincial Park offers opportunities for recreational activities throughout the year. Enjoy a summer day swimming at Sikome Aquatic Facility. Explore the park by bicycle or on foot. Enjoy a picnic at one of our day use sites. There is something for you to do whatever your age and physical ability!
There is so much to do in Fish Creek Provincial Park but there area also a few things you CAN NOT do here.
- NO OHVs. Off-highway vehicles are prohibited in the park. This includes quads, all terrain vehicles, dirt bikes, motorcycles and snowmobiles.
- NO HORSES. Horses and equestrian riding are not permitted in the park.
- NO CAMPING. Fish Creek is a day-use only park. Camping is not allowed.
- Park rules & visit tips
Summer Series: Brown Lowery Day Hike
- Enjoy this hidden gem nestled in the foothills with an interpretive guided hike.
- This tour will be longer and on steeper terrain than the usual summer tour.
- Be sure to bring a lunch, water and wear sturdy shoes.
Brown Lowery Provincial ParkWhen:
To register, email: Shalane.firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 403-297-7927
By donation (suggested $2.00 per person).