Activities & Events
Fish Creek Provincial Park offers opportunities for recreational activities throughout the year. Enjoy a summer day swimming at Sikome Aquatic Facility. Explore the park by bicycle or on foot. Enjoy a picnic at one of our day use sites. There is something for you to do whatever your age and physical ability!
There is so much to do in Fish Creek Provincial Park but there area also a few things you CAN NOT do here.
- NO OHVs. Off-highway vehicles are prohibited in the park. This includes quads, all terrain vehicles, dirt bikes, motorcycles and snowmobiles.
- NO HORSES. Horses and equestrian riding are not permitted in the park.
- NO CAMPING. Fish Creek is a day-use only park. Camping is not allowed.
- Park rules & visit tips
Speaker Series - Fantastic Fossils: Where, How, and Why to Find Them
- Presented by Ben Borkovic, Palaeontologist with the Royal Tyrrell Museum Flood Mitigation Project
Since the floods of June 2013 numerous dinosaur fossils have been discovered and collected
Come learn about some newly unearthed Alberta specimens, how they were found and collected, and why they matter for the future of palaeontology
Free to Friends’ members and $5 each for non-members
Fish Creek Star Night -Spring 2018
Come and Explore Alberta's Night Sky!
- View the night sky through telescopes with members of The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
- Take guided night walks
- Enjoy indoor activities and displays
- Learn about local night creatures
- Dress for the weather
- Cover your flashlights with red to prevent night vision loss (thin fabric or tissue paper work well).
This FREE family event will run regardless of weather, cloudy or clear. No registration is required.
A FREE Family EventMore Info:
Contact Shalane Friesen at email@example.com