Beaver Ranch Group Use
Information: 780-865-5600 (summer) or 780-865-8395
Rates & Reservations
May 16 -
||Rate / night
|Group Day Use
May 16 -
780-865-5600 (summer) or 780-865-8395
Shelter - Cook
Water - Pump
- This group campground contains pull in, back in, and open area campsites of varying sizes.
- 2 night minimum reservation is required for Friday & Saturday nights.
- A $50.00 key deposit is required to be paid at the Gregg Lake Campground Booth at check in, and will be returned at checkout.
- Although Alberta Parks strives to maintain water quality, we recommend that you bring your own drinking water.
- Firewood available for sale $8/bag at Switzer Park Visitor Centre and Gregg Lake Campground Booth, hours vary and during peak season only.
- Discounts are available for youth groups only.
- Off Season phone number is 780-865-8395
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.