Limited Water Services Advisory
March 13, 2020
- Due to our mountainous location and late thaw season, water services at Gregg Lake Campground will not be available until May 22, 2020. Campsites have a reduced fee for this time.
- Services affected include: flush toilets, showers, sani-dump and water fill station. Port-a-potties will be available.
- Potable water will not be available until 2 weeks after water services are turned on.
- Campsites in LOOP A will not have potable water services until 2 weeks after water is turned on. Applicable water fees will be refunded for this loop.
- Potable water fill and dump station services are also available in the Town of Hinton at Canadian Tire (free); Hinton Esso (free).