Construction Closure -
Aspen Beach Provincial Park Modernization
January 5, 2023
- Effective Date: September 6, 2022
- Where: Aspen Beach Provincial Park - Brewers Campground and Ebeling Beach Day Use Area
- Why: Aspen Beach Provincial Park is currently undergoing Park Modernization. This is a multi-year project to repair and upgrade day use and campground facilities and infrastructure. Work anticipated to be completed during this closure includes:
- Refurbishment of Brewers campground loops E-F. The exact nature of the work will vary from site to site, but the full scope of the work may include tree removal, enlarging campsite footprints, leveling existing sites, adding 30 amp power and adding gravel to all sites, roads, and trails.
- New overflow parking lot at Ebeling Day Use Area. It will be located adjacent to the existing overflow parking lot.
- Trail improvement at Lakeview Campground.
- New shower facility at Brewers Campground.
- Refurbishment and demolition of various washroom facilities at Brewers Campground.
- Refurbishment of group use shelters at Lakeview Campground.
Construction is slated to resume in September 2022 after the seasonal closure of the campground. Visitors are asked to stay out of closed areas for their own safety. Visitors should expect the presence of heavy equipment, construction vehicles, and increased noise levels during the construction period. Pending any construction delays, Brewers Campground and Ebeling Day Use Area are anticipated to be fully open for the start of the 2023 season.
For options after the September long weekend, visitors can find similar amenities and recreational experiences at Lakeview Campground, Pigeon Lake Provincial Park or Crimson Lake Provincial Park.