Water and Sewage Disposal Facility Closure
- Effective Date: September 11, 2023
- Where: Water will be unavailable at Brewers Campground
- Why: Due to season shut down, access to the shower house and flush washrooms will not be available starting Monday, September 11, 2023. This includes showers, sinks, and the flush washrooms. There will be access to outhouse washrooms located in B, C and D Loops. Water access and sewage disposal facilities will be unavailable at the sani-station and stand pipes throughout the campground starting Saturday, September 16, 2023. The fees have already been reduced to reflect this change in service.
Please come prepared:
- Bring enough water to meet your needs for your stay.
- Grey water (wash water) disposal must be disposed of at sewage dumping facilities or in outhouse toilets. We recommend storing and transporting your grey water in a covered bucket/pail.
- Contents from portable camping toilets MUST be disposed in an alternative sewage dumping facility, or carried home for disposal.
- Please do not dispose of any campsite waste water in any other way.
If you have any questions, please contact Brewers Campground at 403-748-1123.