Information: 403-378-4342 ext. 235; Camping Reservations: 1-877-537-2757
Directions to Canvas Wall Tent
Experience an unforgettable camping experience with comfort camping. Premium units are riverfront, with a spacious floorplan. Standard units have park views and a standard floorplan. All units feature handmade furnishings.
|Canvas Wall Tent||Capacity||Available||Rate||Reservations|
|3 - Riverside (#1, #2, #3)||4 Person||May 12 - Oct 9||$130 / night||Book It|
|4 - Cottonwoods (#4, #5, #6, #7)||4 Person||May 12 - Oct 9||$105 / night||Book It|
Begin Monday Feb 13, 2017 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- High-quality canvas wall tent with wooden floor & plenty of ventilation
- Exclusive location with shade trees
- Located close to concession with restaurant and convenience store, laundry facilities, playground, Visitor Centre, trails
- Parking lot nearby (but not directly at site)
- Electric heater, fan, lights, electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils; small fridge; kitchen table and chairs, close to potable water
- One queen-sized bed plus one pull-out futon that sleeps two; pillows and bedding provided
- Close to potable water, flush toilets, coin-operated showers, laundry facilities
- Private deck with deck furniture
- Barbecue (propane provided) with grill and side burner; fire pit, picnic table
- Video & Info Sheet
What to Bring
- Towels, facecloth, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Food & beverages (also available at concession in summer season)
- Extra blankets (recommended for spring/fall)
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around comfort camping sites, with the exception
of registered service animals. Service animals are allowed if they are
accompanying a person with a disability, and as long as the animal is kept in control.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.