- Fall and winter programs are available on weekdays, beginning September.
- Spring programs are available on weekdays in May and June.
- Depending on staff availability, youth group bookings are available on weekends in June and weekdays in July and August.
- Most programs cost $5 per student; check the program details to confirm fees. There is a $75 minimum charge.
- Payment can be made by
- Cheques payable to "Government of Alberta"
- Credit card (MasterCard and Visa)
- Assistance is available for high needs groups.
- There must be at least 1 adult supervisor for every 10 students.
- All school programs run rain or shine. Ensure students are dressed for the weather.
- Many school programs take place at the Learning Centre.
- The Learning Centre has washrooms and space where students can eat their lunch inside.
- Phone Chris Dodds at 403-893-3833 ext 119. To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000.
- Email email@example.com