- Coss-country ski trails offer a wide range of terrain, suitable for various skill levels.
- The trails are snowmobile-packed when snow conditions permit.
- A live grooming report is available in season.
- There are warm-up shelters and fire pits in our day use areas.
- Please do not snowshoe or walk on the groomed portion of cross-country ski trails. Travel along the edge of the ski trail.
- Snowshoeing is allowed on trails in the park.
- With trails that are groomed for cross-country skiing, please travel along the edge of the ski trail. Do not snowshoe on the groomed portion of the trail.