McLean Creek Public Land Use Zone (Silvester Creek)
September 3, 2019
- Effective Date: October 26th, 2018 until further notice.
- Where: McLean Creek Public Land Use Zone, Silvester Creek Area. Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP) is permanently closing four kilometers of the designated trail along Silvester Creek in the McLean Creek Off-Highway Vehicle Public Land Use Zone (PLUZ) to the public starting October 26, 2018.This closure applies to the following segments of trail:
- The designated truck trail from marker 552 to marker 576
- The single track trail from marker 580 to marker 584
- The off-highway vehicle trail from marker 582 to marker 580
- Why: Trail Reclamation Project.
Not respecting the closure could result in a fine.The area can still be accessed from the West Fisher Road starting at marker 428 or from McLean Creek Road at marker 232.