Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Access from the campground to OHV trails in McLean Creek Public Land Use Zone is permitted.
- From December 1 to April 30, OHV use is restricted to tracked snow vehicles and OHVs weighing less than 450 kg (1000 pounds) and having three or more flotation tires.
- Dirt bikes are permitted in McLean Creek Public Land Use Zone from May 1 to November 30 only. Snowmobiling:
- Snowmobile access to trails in McLean Creek Public Land Use Zone from the Recreation Area is permitted from January 1 to March 31 only.
- Sewage Disposal:
- A sewage disposal station is located at McLean Creek Campground. Check RV Sewage Disposal Stations for info on these services in Kananaskis Country.