Construction Closure -
Gap Lake Day Use
- Effective Date: May 16, 2018 through to June 1, 2018
- Where: Gap Lake Day Use
- Why: To support improvements to the day use area. The boat launch area remains open.
Construction Advisory -
Ha Ling Peak Trail Realignment
- Effective Date: April 2018 through September 2018
- Where: Ha Ling Trail
- Why: Please be advised that there will be construction activities taking place April through September on the Ha Ling Trail in Bow Valley Wildland Provincial Park. Heavy equipment and crews will be on site completing a variety of trails improvements. Intermittent full-mountain closures will occur throughout the above time frame to accommodate safety particularly during high risk construction activities. Caution should be used, particularly around heavy equipment, and all posted signage should be obeyed.
Annual Wildlife Corridor at the CNC
- Effective Date: Thursday, December 1, 2017
- Where: Powerline, Backdoor, Killer Bees, Ziggy’s, Oven, Nector Noodle, The Albertan, Alpine Meadows trails
- Why: Annual Wildlife Corridor at the CNC from December 1, 2017 to June 15, 2018
Provincial Sources for Advisories