- Trails provide views of scenic levees, marshes and oxbow lakes in the Vermilion River valley. There are approximately 5 kms of paved trails for hikers, bikers and roller bladers, as well as visitors in wheelchairs and strollers.
- In winter, there are 15 km of groomed cross-country ski trails that appeal to a variety of skill levels. Glide through stands of aspen or cruise along undulating terrain that parallels the Vermilion River.
- Check the trail conditions report by Vermilion Nordic Ski Club.
- Dogs are NOT allowed on ski trails.
- While dogs are allowed in the park, they must be on leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
- An outhouse is located on Aspen Trail.
- Please check Alberta Parks winter trail etiquette and safety info.
"Error reading XSLT file: Trails.xsltTrails.xslt