Note Vermilion Provincial Park is one of Alberta Parks profiled Cross-Country Ski Centres.
- Bring your sled and have fun on the park's rolling terrain.
Biking, Hiking & Roller Blading
- Walk, bike or roller blade on paved trails with views of scenic levees, marshes and oxbow lakes in the Vermilion River Valley.
- The lake in the park was created by a dam on the Vermilion River.
- Two shale ball diamonds
- Several soccer fields
- Try out the mini golf course in the park.
- There's also a golf course near the town of Vermilion.
- Cool off in the spray park, open daily in summer.
No upcoming events at this time.