- Curriculum-based environmental education programs are offered throughout the school year for pre-school to Grade 11.
- Some programs can be brought into a school. However most take place at Miquelon Lake Provincial Park or Cooking Lake-Blackfoot Provincial Recreation Area.
- Programs are 1.5 hours in length.
How to Book
- Environmental Education bookings for the Fall season begin in August.
- Winter and Spring program bookings begin in November.
- Programs are booked on a First Come-First-Served basis.
- To book, please
- The maximum is 30 students per program.
- Assistance is available for high needs groups. Please enquire when booking.
- Before requesting a booking, please have the following information ready
- Program name
- Preferred dates for field trip
- Number of students
- Any special needs/requirements
- School mailing address and contact phone number/email
| Program Type
|| Months Available
|| Fee per Program