- Due to sustained freezing temperatures the water systems will be shutdown on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 for the remainder of the season
- Water will not be available throughout the campground, including shower buildings and flush toilets. Vault toilets will still be available.
- No water will be available at sani-dump stations; however dry dumping is allowed.
- A discount for these services will be applied at the time of check in.
Water Advisory -
Miquelon Lake not suitable for swimming
- Through natural processes, the water in Miquelon Lake has become undesirable for swimming. Increasing lake temperatures and decreasing water levels have created high concentrations of salt, and plant and bacteria growth.
- Park visitors are encouraged to take advantage of the many other summer recreation options at Miquelon Lake, including birdwatching on the lake.
Provincial Sources for Advisories