Directions to Canvas Wall Tent
Experience an unforgettable, luxurious camping experience with comfort camping. Three landscaped sites are located in the campground, beneath a cottonwood stand in the Milk River valley. All sites include private decks and comfortable beds that take your camping experience to the next level of luxury.
|Canvas Wall Tent||Capacity||Available||Rate||Reservations|
|3 - Cottonwoods||4 Person||Jun 1 - Oct 1||$115 / night||Book It|
Begin Monday Feb 12, 2018 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- High-quality canvas wall tent with wooden floor & plenty of ventilation
- Badlands setting shaded by cottonwood trees
- Close to playground, Hoodoo Hut Campground Store, hiking trail, natural sand beach and the Milk River
- Parking for one vehicle available at each site
- Electric heater, fan, lights, lantern, electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils, coffee maker
- Small fridge, kitchen table and chairs
- One queen bed with mattress cover, one futon that sleeps two (pillows and bedding provided)
- Close to drinking water tap, flush toilets, coin-operated showers
- Wagon for carrying firewood
- Private deck with two deck chairs
- Gas barbecue with side burner; fire-pit, picnic table
What to Bring
- Food & beverages (coffee, convenience items and firewood available at campground store)
- Refillable water bottles
- Towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- Facial Tissue
- Paper Towel
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around comfort camping sites, with the exception
of registered service animals. Service animals are allowed if
accompanying a person with a disability, and as long as the animal is kept in control.
Users of service animals should have government-issued identification cards for confirmation.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.