Homestead Group Use
Directions to Group Use
- Updated: August 13, 2018
- The ban prohibits ALL open fires, including campfires and charcoal briquettes.
- Portable propane fire pits and gas or propane stoves and barbeques designed for cooking or heating are allowed.
- more information
Rates & Reservations
May 11 -
||Rate / night
May 11 -
Shelter - Cook
Fish Cleaning Stations
Water - Tap
- Firewood sales are available from mid-May to Labour day.
- The park's sewage disposal station is open during the summer season. The fee is $6 (one dollar coins, two dollar coins and quarters accepted). This water is not potable. The dump station at the Co-op Gas Station in Pincher Creek (20 km NE of the park) is open until the end of October, weather permitting.
- Discounts are available for youth groups only.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.