Indian Graves Equestrian Campground
Indian Graves Campground
This South Kananaskis campground is found in Indian Graves Provincial Recreation Area, 29 km south of Longview on Hwy 22 and 13 km west on Hwy. 532. This beautiful spot is a great starting point for backcountry hiking and horseback riding, with spacious sites among the trees. Hitching rails, corrals, and a loading ramp are available for equestrian users.
May 16 - Sep 2
||Rate / night
: Jan 1 - Jan 1
Water - Pump
Camping Two-horse corrals are an additional $7.00/night.
- Reservations for a minimum of two days can be made year-round.
- Reservations are final 3 weeks before the scheduled camping date. Camping fees are processed at that time or, if the reservation is made within 3 weeks of the stay, at the time of booking.
- The $5 reservation fee is non-refundable, however, a reservation can be rescheduled to another date in the season up to noon on Friday for a weekend reservation without incurring additional fees.
- Sites that are not booked by Friday are available on a first come, first served basis
- Corrals accommodating up to two horses are $7 per night.
- A reservation fee of $5 is applicable.
Firewood Firewood and ice sales during the operating season for registered campers Friday, Saturday and on holidays as well as firewood from service vehicle.
Water Water is available from a hand pump at this site. Although Alberta Parks strives to maintain water quality, we recommend that you bring your own drinking water.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.