Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Day Use: open year round and roads plowed to provide access for ice fishing.
- Beach: There are beaches at both the day use area and the campground.
- Birding: Dillberry Lake is part of an Important Bird Area. Ducks, geese and swans are common on the waters of Dillberry Lake. Shorebirds and herons frequent its shores. There's an unusual mix of boreal species (e.g. hermit thrush), grassland species (e.g. lark sparrows) and parkland species (e.g. marsh wrens, yellow-headed blackbirds, western meadowlarks & Sprague's pipits).
- Cross-Country Skiing: Ungroomed trails
- Ice Fishing: The boat launch parking area is maintained for ice fishing access.
- Be Bear Smart: Bear sightings are not uncommon at Dilllbery Lake Provincial Park. Download our Bear Smart pamphlet or contact the Park Office for more info.