Little Bow Reservoir Campground
MIM Management Group
Directions to Campground
This waterfront campground is in Little Bow Reservoir Provincial Recreation Area, 20 km south of Vulcan on Hwy. 23, 35 km east on Hwy. 529, 5 km on Hwy 845 and 0.5 km on TWP 144. This prairie campground is all about the water. Many of the sites back on to the reservoir, and trees provide some shade. Fish for pike, canoe, water ski, swim, or watch the many different species of birds that stop here.
Little Bow Reservoir Provincial Recreation Area is OPEN after being closed for several years. Come enjoy what you've been missing!
- Updated: August 13, 2018
- The ban prohibits ALL open fires, including campfires and charcoal briquettes.
- Portable propane fire pits and gas or propane stoves and barbeques designed for cooking or heating are allowed.
- more information
Apr 27 - Oct 8
||Rate / night
- N1-N17 sites are first come first serve
- S1-S21 are Reservable
- Currently there is no water available at this site.
- You are expected to bring your own water. Government of Alberta regulations require that water from pumps/taps like the one located here NOT be used for drinking, cooking or washing (including brushing teeth and washing dishes). Water from the pump/tap onsite can only be used for purposes like putting out a campfire.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.