Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- General: This park is made up of two areas - Sundance Valley along Sundance Creek and Emerson Lakes with a chain of 5 lakes and campground. Sundance Provincial Park includes spectacular sandstone cliffs, steep valley walls and an important wetland area.
- Boating: Only boats with electric motors and paddlecraft are permitted.
- Hiking: There are 7 km of self-guided interpretive trails around three of the Emerson Lakes. In the Sundance Valley, hike 2 km on the Wild Sculpture Trail to reach the hoodoos or continue down through the forest to three peaceful lakes.
- OHV Riding: OHV use is permitted on two designated trails only - at Rupert's Crossing and at the north end of the park.
- Wildlife Viewing: Moose, deer, elk, bears and cougars