Rock Lake Road Reopened
July 15, 2020
- Rock Lake Provincial Park access road has reopened.
- Please be aware that the road narrows to one lane travel in the flood zone.
- In the event of heavy rainfall, the road may be subject to flooding and the park could be closed again for public safety.
- Alberta Parks is in the process of conducting an engineering study to determine long-term solutions for repairing the berm and safely diverting water flow.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding.