Seasonal Service Change - May long weekend update
- Water systems are expected to be running for the May long weekend. Ground frost may present some systems from being operational on Friday, May 19.
- Portable piers at boat launches in the Cold Lake District will not be installed until lakes are completely ice free.
- There may be some downed trees on hiking trails due to recent storms.
Notice - Flooding of Hiking Trail Sections in Whitney Lake Provincial Park
- Please be advised sections of trails within Whitney Lakes Provincial Park are inaccessible at this time due to historically high water levels.
- Signs will be posted to advise the public of problem areas and staff will continue to monitor.
- Maps identifying the known problem areas can be obtained by calling the Cold Lake District office at 780-594-7856.
Provincial Sources for Advisories