Lat: 53.027144 Long: -114.134748 | Directions
Enjoy the beauty of the outdoors with the comforts of a sturdy shelter and a comfy bed. Our yurts are insulated, round, tent-like structures mounted on a wooden deck and completely equipped for your convenience and enjoyment.
|Large (#119)||8 Person||May 12 - Oct 10||$165 / night||Book It|
|6 - Medium (#112, 114, 120, 121, 122, 124)||6 Person||May 12 - Oct 10||$140 / night||Book It|
|Small (#123)||4 Person||May 12 - Oct 10||$120 / night||Book It|
Begin Monday Feb 13, 2017 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- Yurts: large (24 feet), medium (20 feet) and small (16 feet), each with a vented skylight and windows (zipper closures)
- Private sites near Pigeon Lake, close to beach and trails
- Large - 2 parking stalls; medium & small - 1 parking stall each
- Electric heater, lights and electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils
- Fridge (12 cubic feet with freezer), kitchen table and chairs
- Beds (mattress covers provided for all beds)
- Large - two double-over-queen bunk beds plus one pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Medium - queen-over-queen bunk bed plus pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Small - queen bed plus pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Private deck and deck furniture
- Gas barbecue with grill and side burner, fire pit, picnic table
- Close to potable water, flush toilets, coin-operated showers
- First bag of firewood provided; additional bags of firewood available for purchase from local vendor
- Info Sheet
- All yurts are accessible by wheelchair.
- All units are physically accessible to the washrooms. Unit C-112 is the closest unit to the fully-accessible shower house. C-124 is the furthest away, about 300 m walking distance.
- There is accessible parking available at the shower house.
- Vault toilets available in the comfort camping loop. However, these toilets have a door clearance width less than 0.813 m (32”) which may not accommodate all mobility devices.
- The water service in the comfort camping loop is not currently accessible.
- Unit C-123 is the only unit without bunk beds for the main bed. It has a queen bed.
What to Bring
- Food & beverages (groceries available in Village at Pigeon Lake, located 15 minutes southeast)
- Pillows and sleeping bags or duvets/blankets/sheets
- Towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Flashlight (for walking to the washroom in the dark)
- A camp stove for cooking OUTSIDE only (if desired)
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around the site.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
- Cooking inside the unit is not allowed. Please use the barbeque provided.
- Additional tents or trailers are NOT allowed on or near the site.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.