Notice - Lake Ice Condition
- Due to unseasonably warm weather, lake ice conditions may rapidly deteriorate and become unsafe.
- Please use caution and always check ice thicknesses before proceeding onto lake ice
Seasonal Service Change - New winter camping option
- New this year at Pigeon Lake Campground - winter camping in Loop A!
- At least 6 winterized sites are now open all year in Loop A. These sites have power. Water is not available in the off-season so please bring your own water.
- Camping is first come-first served. The extended season fee is $27/night which applies until May 12, 2017.
Provincial Sources for Advisories