Dinosaur Provincial Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Most of the park is a Natural Preserve. To protect the Natural Preserve and to ensure public safety, access is ONLY by guided interpretive programs.
- We strongly recommend that you reserve tickets in advance.
- See our listing of tour programs or Book Program
We have a variety of interpretive programs for all ages - outdoors easy or strenuous, from less than one hour to multi-day.
- Guided Hikes – allow for an up-close and personal experience in the Natural Preserve. Great for families, photographers, and adventurers alike! This is your best chance to see fossils in the wild.
- Family programs - fun learning experiences appropriate for a variety of ages that vary in tone and in their blend of science and fun.
- Enriched learning programs - experiencing the park at a deeper level, in a small group
Please note that pets are NOT allowed on interpretive programs or in the Park Visitor Centre. Refer to our Pets in the Park info sheet.
As well as our guided programs, there are lots of great things to do on your own in the park.
- We are slowly uploading programs for booking. For more information call 403-378-4344. All programs will be modified to follow COVID-19 guidelines for your safety.
No upcoming events at this time.