Comfort Camping - Cabins
Directions to Cabins
|5 - ||4 Person||Jun 1 - Oct 1||$80 / night||Book It|
Begin Monday Feb 12, 2018 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
Experience the beautiful setting of Castle Provincial Park in the comfort of a cabin. The cabins are located in Beaver Mines Lake Campground. These cabins offer a serene and rustic cabin camping experience in the shadow of Table Mountain with a great view of the lake!
- 12' x 18' individual cabins
- One single over single bunk bed and one queen bed, all with mattresses
- Solar lighting, no plug-ins
- Wood burning stove (in main room)
- Broom and dust pan
- Fire pit and picnic table outside
There is one parking space at each site
What to Bring
- Food & beverages
- Cook stove and fuel
- Pots and pans, dishes and utensils
- Dish washing basin
- Water containers (no potable water available)
- Drinking water
- Pillows and sleeping bags or duvets/blankets, sheets
- Towels, hand towels & toiletries, etc.
- Camping chairs
- Insect repellant and suncreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around comfort camping sites, with the exception
of registered service animals. Service animals are allowed if
accompanying a person with a disability, and as long as the animal is kept in control.
Users of service animals should have government-issued identification cards for confirmation.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.