Beauvais Walk-In Tenting Campground
This scenic campground is found in Beauvais Lake Provincial Park, 11.5 km west of Pincher Creek on Hwy. 507 and 8.5 km south on Hwy. 775. The Beauvais Walk-In Tenting Campground is located 3 km from the main campground. These quiet, well-treed sites are located close to the lake. Enjoy the beautiful foothills setting and watch for birds and wildlife while fishing or boating on the lake. If you like to stay on land, there are many trails which range from easy to challenging for hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing and skiing.
- Updated: August 13, 2018
- The ban prohibits ALL open fires, including campfires and charcoal briquettes.
- Portable propane fire pits and gas or propane stoves and barbeques designed for cooking or heating are allowed.
- more information
||Rate / night
Secure Food Storage
- The walk-in tenting sites are located 3 km from the main campground. To access these sites, campers park on the road and walk in about 20 metres. Each site has a picnic table, firepit and bear-proof food locker.
- These sites are First Come-First Served. Only cash or cheques are accepted for camping fee payment at the park.
- The walk-in tenting sites are available year-round, but subject to road conditions in winter.
Firewood Firewood sales are available from mid-May to Labour day through campground attendants who stop by.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.