Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Boating: Boat speed is limited to 12 km/h on South Lake. Power vessels are prohibited on North Lake.
- Access:Four wheel drive vehicles are recommended for the industrial gravel road leading to the park.
- Fishing: Both lakes are stocked with trout.
- Hiking: A self-guided trail leads through forests and meadows between the two lakes. Three other more challenging trails lead to scenic views.
- Horseback Riding & OHV Use: Equestrian and off-highway vehicle trails are located nearby. However, horse and OHV use is PROHIBITED in the park.
- Wildlife Viewing: The park is summer and winter elk range. Osprey and loons nest in the area. Black and grizzly bears wander around the lakeshore in spring and summer looking for fish. In fall, bears feed on berry crops.