Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Canoeing: This is an excellent canoeing and row boating lake with lots of wildlife viewing opportunities from the lake.
- Fishing: The lake is stocked with rainbow trout.
- Hiking: There is a 3 km loop trail to the second lake and back.
- Power boating: Only electric motors are allowed only on East Twin Lake.
- Swimming: There is no roped-off swimming area but the deep, clean, cool water is great for a quick dip.