Directions to Park
This small campground is nestled in beautiful mixedwood forest on the shore of Sulphur Lake. It's a "user maintained" site.
Hiking - Front Country
Cross Country Skiing
Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Fishing: Sulphur Lake is aerated to ensure survival of brook and rainbow trout stocks.
- Ice Fishing: Access in winter is limied as snow plowing is only done periodically.
- Power boating: Power vessels are subject to a 12 km/h speed limit.
- Snowmobiling: There are undeveloped trails in the vicinity. Snowmobile off-loading within the campground and travel to trails from campsites is PROHIBITED.