- Programs are available on weekdays from September through June.
- Youth and group bookings may also be available on weekends in June and on weekdays in July and August, depending on staffing.
- If your school would like to involve more than one class, we can combine program elements or offer programs back-to-back.
- Download our Environment Education Programs pamphlet.
- Environmental education programs are delivered in the northwest region in
Fees & Class Size
- Classroom program: $50-$100 (depending on location)
- Half-day program: $2.50 per student (minimum charge of $50)
- Full-day program: $5.00 per student (minimum charge of $100)
- Make cheques payable to "Government of Alberta".
- Field studies are designed for 30 students.
- One adult supervisor is required for every five students.
To Book A Program
All programs must be pre-booked. Bookings are made First Come-First Served.
- Phone No for program bookings or special requests: 780-538-5635
- Phone No for Alberta Parks Grande Prairie Office: 780-538-5350
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Study Preparations
Ensure that students are dressed for the weather for a field study with
- Coat or jacket
- Boots or hiking shoes
- Bug spray
- Water or juice
- Lunch (for day-long programs)