Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Birding: This park is home to large numbers of grassland, forest & shore birds. Rare trumpeter swans can be observed from a viewing platform on Little Lake.
- Lake: The lake is not suitable for swimming due to low water levels and thick vegetation. It's a great place to watch waterfowls though so bring your binoculars.
- Trails: There are approximately 4 km of wheelchair-accessible trails.
- Wildlife Viewing: Species include snowshoe hares, weasels, woodchucks, muskrats, beavers, deer and coyotes.
- Winter activities: Info
- Weddings: Please check Booking Your Wedding in Grande Prairie District Provincial Parks.