Rainbow Lake Campground
Rainbow Lake Campground Association
Directions to Campground
This remote camping spot is in Rainbow Lake Provincial Recreation Area, 145 km west of High Level on Hwy. 58 and 45 km south on an access road. Enjoy the peacefulness of the northern boreal forest at this lakeside campground as you launch a boat, fish or paddle on the lake, or stay on dry land and watch for birds and wildlife.
- Updated: May 25, 2018
- The ban prohibits ALL open fires, including campfires and charcoal briquettes.
- Portable propane fire pits and gas or propane stoves and barbeques designed for cooking or heating are allowed.
- more information
May 1 - Sep 30
||Rate / night
Shelter - Cook
Shelter - Picnic
- This is a user-maintained campground.
- There are 22 RV campsites and 6 tent sites.
- Potable water is NOT supplied.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.