Trees down - Lily Lake Trail
- Several trees fell along Lily Lake Trail over the winter.
- Some boardwalks are damaged by fallen trees.
- Maintenance crews have not been able to clear trail and repair damage yet.
- Trail is still open but travel with care.
Water Advisory -
Water unavailable at Devonshire Day Use / Devonshire Short-Stay Campground
- Water is unavailable at Devonshire Day Use Area and Devonshire Short-Stay Campground until further notice.
- RV campers should fill their water tanks prior to arrival at the park if they plan to stay at this campground.
Season dates & available services may vary
- Due to weather and other issues, campground opening and closing dates may vary.
- Available services may change.
- For more information, please contact the Alberta Parks Grande Prairie office at 780-538-5350.