Beach road open for beach access
- The Devonshire beach road has been reopened for beach access, but not to through traffic.
- North gate remains locked until further notice.
Some park trails temporarily closed
- Strong winds and heavy rain have resulted in multiple fallen trees along trails.
- Maintenance crews are working on clearing trails.
- Lily Lake trail has been reopened but be advised that there are still some trees fallen across the trail.
- The following trails remain closed until further notice:
- Walk Through Time trail
- Northshore to BCBC
- Songbird trail
Northshore Day Use temporarily closed
- Strong winds and heavy rain have resulted in multiple fallen trees.
- Northshore Day Use is closed until further notice.
Boardwalk damaged - Lily Lake Trail
- Several trees fell along Lily Lake Trail over the winter and during a severe weather event the week of June 11.
- Some trees are down across the trail.
- Some boardwalks are damaged by fallen trees; maintenance crews have not been able to repair damage yet.
- Trail is open but travel with care.
Water Advisory -
Water unavailable at Devonshire Day Use / Devonshire Short-Stay Campground
- Water is unavailable at Devonshire Day Use Area and Devonshire Short-Stay Campground until further notice.
- RV campers should fill their water tanks prior to arrival at the park if they plan to stay at this campground.
Season dates & available services may vary
- Due to weather and other issues, campground opening and closing dates may vary.
- Available services may change.
- For more information, please contact the Alberta Parks Grande Prairie office at 780-538-5350.
Provincial Sources for Advisories