Information: 780-623-7189; Campground Booth 780-623-4144; Camping Reservations 1-877-537-2757
Directions to Cabin
Experience the comforts of home while enjoying the beauty of Alberta's only island provincial park. Our cabins are lakefront sites on Lac La Biche, close to trails.
|5 - Units #1, #2, #3, #5; Accessible Unit #4||8 Person||Feb 17 - Nov 30||$150 / night||Book It|
|10 - Accessible Units: #6, #7, #8; Regular Units: #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15||8 Person||Feb 17 - Nov 30||$165 / night||Book It|
Begin Monday Feb 12, 2018 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- Online: Book It
- Phone: 1-877-537-2757
Reservations through Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca are available for dates up to November 30th 2017. Due to the seasonal closure of the Registration Booth, all off season reservations will be emailed the cabin door access code. For reservations without an email address, please call for your cabin access code 780-623-7189 Monday to Friday 8:15 to 4:30, or 780-404-3827 after hours.
For reservations from December 1st 2017 until the opening of online reservations, February 12th 2018, please call 1-780-623-7189 Monday to Friday 8:15 to 4:30.
- All units are insulated, hard-walled cabins with spacious floor plans. Units #1-#5 are open year round but have no running water after Thanksgiving weekend. A shower/bathroom facility is located in the Cabin Registration building on site.
- Cabins #6-#15 are open year-round and have year round running water and a bathroom with toilet, sink and shower.
- Cabins #1 #5 are 450 square feet for regular units and 500 square feet for the accessible unit (cabin #4), with one bedroom and a bathroom with toilet and sink only. Campers in Units #1-5 can use the shower facility on site.
- Cabin units #6-15 are 680 square feet, with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower.
- There is potable water in all the cabins, as well as flush toilets. Units #6-15 are also equipped with showers.
- Maximum capacity per cabin is 8 people (no more than 6 adults).
- There are 4 parking spots at each cabin plus a trailer pad beside the cabin (with access to power).
- Electric heater, lights and electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils
- Fridge (18 cubic feet with freezer), stove, microwave, coffee maker and toaster
- Kitchen table and chairs
- Private deck with deck furniture
- Gas barbeque with grill and side burner, fire pit, picnic table
- One additional camping unit per cabin permitted for $33.00 per night with 30 amp hook-up (registration at campground booth is required)
- Firewood available for purchase at campground booth/store during regular camping season (no firewood available for purchase after the September long weekend. You are allowed to bring your own.)
- Units #1, #2, #3, #5: 450 square feet; accessible unit #4: 500 square feet
- One queen-sized bed in bedroom; double-over-double bunk bed plus one pull-out futon that sleeps two in main room
- Potable water and flush toilets in cabin (during regular camping season) Water is turned off in Cabins #1-#5 from Thanksgiving weekend until May long weekend.
- Shower/bathroom facilities located at Cabin Registration building year-round.
- 680 square feet, accessible for persons with disabilities
- Bedroom one: queen-sized bed; bedroom two: bunk bed with three double mattresses; main room: pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Bathroom with toilet, sink and roll-in (accessible) shower (running water year-round)
- 680 square feet
- Units #9, #10 - bedroom one: queen-sized bed; bedroom two: bunk bed with three double mattresses; main room: pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Units #11-15 - bedroom one: queen-sized bed; bedroom two: bunk bed with two double mattresses; main room: pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Bathroom with toilet, sink and shower (running water year-round)
Cabin Site Registration Building
- Cabin Registration Building allows campers to check-in at cabin site without driving into campground.
- Two private access shower units, complete with shower, sink and flush toilet available for campers staying in Cabins #1-#5.
- Accessible cabins - #4 (without shower facility), #6, #7, #8;
- 1 accessible, private shower in Registration Building
What to Bring
- Food & beverages
- Pillows and sleeping bags or duvets/blankets, sheets
- Towels, hand towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- 30-50 foot extension cord for plugging in RV (or vehicles during winter)
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around comfort camping sites, with the exception
of registered service animals. Service animals are allowed if they are
accompanying a person with a disability, and as long as the animal is kept in control.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.