Information: 780-623-7189; Campground Booth 780-623-4144; Camping Reservations 1-877-537-2757
Directions to Cabins
Experience the comforts of home while enjoying the beauty of Alberta's only island provincial park. Our cabins are lakefront sites on Lac La Biche, close to trails. Please note units #16 and #17 are Tipis.
|5 - Units #1, 2, 3, 5; Accessible Unit #4, all without shower||8 Person||Feb 17 - Nov 30||$150 / night||Book It|
|10 - Accessible Units: #6, 7, 8; Regular Units: #9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 all with a shower||8 Person||Feb 17 - Nov 30||$165 / night||Book It|
|2 - Tipis: #16 and 17 || Person||May 18 - Sep 4||$129 / night||Book It|
Begin Monday Feb 12, 2018 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- Online: Book It
- Phone: 1-877-537-2757
During the Peak season we will have staff available at the new Registration Building at the Comfort Camping Cabin site. Staff will provide you with your cabin door access code upon your arrival. Check-in is at 4pm and the Registration Building will be open until 9pm daily. If you are arriving after 9pm, please call 780-623-8449 to make alternate arrangements. If you are unable to connect, please text 780-404-3827. REMINDER: In the peak season you will be required to place a $350 Damage Deposit HOLD on your credit card. This HOLD will automatically be released upon your departure.
Firewood will be available for purchase on site until 9pm daily for $5/bundle.
- Cabins #1-15 are insulated, hard-walled cabins with spacious floor plans.
- Cabins #1-5 are 450 square feet (the accessible cabin #4 is 500 square feet) and all have one bedroom and bathroom with toilet and sink. Campers in Units #1-5 can use the shower facility on site.
- Note: Cabins #1-5 are open year round, but have no running water after Thanksgiving weekend. However a shower/bathroom facility is located on site and is open year-round.
- Cabin units #6-15 are 680 square feet, with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom with toilet, sink and shower with potable, running water year round.
- Maximum capacity per cabin is 8 people (no more than 6 adults).
- There are 4 parking spots at each cabin, plus a trailer pad beside the cabin (with access to power).
- Units #16 and #17 are Tipis with 4 single raised platform beds that may be re-arranged, have access to a private full-serviced bathroom, and access to a full-serviced enclosed cook-house (similar to the kitchens of the cabins), BBQ, and outdoor firepit.
- Electric heater, lights and electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils
- Fridge (18 cubic feet with freezer), stove, microwave, coffee maker and toaster
- Kitchen table and chairs
- Private deck with deck furniture
- Gas barbeque with grill and side burner, fire pit, picnic table
- One additional camping unit per cabin permitted for $36.00 per night with 30 amp hook-up (registration at campground booth is required)
- Firewood available for purchase at campground booth/store during regular camping season (no firewood available for purchase after the September long weekend. You are allowed to bring your own.)
- Units #1, #2, #3, #5: 450 square feet; accessible unit #4: 500 square feet
- One queen-sized bed in bedroom; double-over-double bunk bed plus one pull-out futon that sleeps two in main room
- Potable water and flush toilets in cabin (during regular camping season) Water is turned off in Cabins #1-#5 from Thanksgiving weekend until May long weekend.
- Shower/bathroom facilities located at Cabin Registration building year-round.
- 680 square feet, accessible for persons with disabilities
- Bedroom one: queen-sized bed; bedroom two: bunk bed with three double mattresses; main room: pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Bathroom with toilet, sink and roll-in (accessible) shower (running water year-round)
- 680 square feet
- Units #9, #10 - bedroom one: queen-sized bed; bedroom two: bunk bed with three double mattresses; main room: pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Units #11-15 - bedroom one: queen-sized bed; bedroom two: bunk bed with two double mattresses; main room: pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Bathroom with toilet, sink and shower (running water year-round)
- Tipis with 4 single raised platform beds that may be re-arranged
- Access to a private full-serviced bathroom
- Access to a full-serviced enclosed cook-house (similar to the kitchens of our cabins), BBQ, and outdoor firepit
Cabin Site Registration Building
- Cabin Registration Building allows campers to check-in at cabin site without driving into campground.
- Two private access shower units, complete with shower, sink and flush toilet available for campers staying in Cabins #1-#5.
- Accessible cabins - #4 (without shower facility), #6, #7, #8;
- 1 accessible, private shower in Registration Building
What to Bring
- Food & beverages
- Pillows and sleeping bags or duvets/blankets, sheets
- Towels, hand towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- 30-50 foot extension cord for plugging in RV (or vehicles during winter)
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around comfort camping sites, with the exception
of registered service animals. Service animals are allowed if
accompanying a person with a disability, and as long as the animal is kept in control.
Users of service animals should have government-issued identification cards for confirmation.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.