Comfort Camping - Cabins
Information: 1-877-537-2757 / Information 780-623-8449
Experience the comforts of home while enjoying the beauty of Alberta's only island provincial park. Our cabins are lakefront sites on Lac La Biche, close to trails.
5 - 450/500 sqft.
May 1 - Sep 30
$150 / night
10 - 680 sqft.
May 1 - Sep 30
Oct 1 - Apr 30
$165 / night
$100 / night
**Off Season Reservations: 780-623-8449
Monday Feb 11, 2019 @ 9:00 AM
(for the entire season)
- Online: Book It
- Phone: 1-877-537-2757 / Information 780-623-8449
During the Peak season we will have staff available at the Registration Building at the Comfort Camping Cabin site. Staff will provide you with your cabin door access code upon your arrival. Check-in is at 4pm and the Registration Building will be open until 8pm daily. If you are arriving after 8pm, please call 780-623-8449 to make alternate arrangements. If you are unable to connect, please text 780-404-3827. REMINDER: You will be required to place a $350 Damage Deposit HOLD on your credit card.
Firewood will be available for purchase on site for $5/bundle.
Cabins #1-15 are insulated, hard-walled cabins with spacious floor plans.
- Cabins #1-5 are 450 square feet (the accessible cabin #4 is 500 square feet) and all have one bedroom and bathroom with toilet and sink. Campers in Units #1-5 can use the shower facility on site.
- Cabin units #6-15 are 680 square feet, with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom with toilet, sink and shower with potable, running water year round.
- Maximum capacity per cabin is 8 people (no more than 6 adults).
- There are 4 parking spots at each cabin, plus a trailer pad beside the cabin (with access to power).
- Electric heater, lights and electrical outlets.
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils.
- Fridge (18 cubic feet with freezer), stove, microwave, coffee maker and toaster.
- Kitchen table and chairs (4).
- Private deck with deck furniture.
- Barbeque with grill and side burner, fire pit, picnic table.
- One additional camping unit per cabin permitted for $36.00 per night with 30 amp hook-up (registration at campground booth is required).
- Units #1, #2, #3, #5: 450 square feet; accessible unit #4: 500 square feet.
- One queen-sized bed in bedroom; double-over-double bunk bed plus one pull-out futon that sleeps two in main room.
- Potable water and flush toilets in cabin (during regular camping season).
- Shower/bathroom facilities located at Cabin Registration building year-round.
- 680 square feet, accessible for persons with disabilities.
- Bedroom one: queen-sized bed; bedroom two: bunk bed with three double mattresses; main room: pull-out futon that sleeps two.
- Bathroom with toilet, sink and roll-in (accessible) shower.
- 680 square feet
- Units #9, #10 - bedroom one: queen-sized bed; bedroom two: bunk bed with three double mattresses; main room: pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Units #11-15 - bedroom one: queen-sized bed; bedroom two: bunk bed with two double mattresses; main room: pull-out futon that sleeps two.
- Bathroom with toilet, sink and shower hub (running water year-round).
Cabin Site Registration Building
- Cabin Registration Building allows campers to check-in at cabin site without driving into campground.
- Two private access shower units, complete with shower, sink and flush toilet available for campers staying in Cabins #1-#5.
- Concession/store available.
- Accessible cabins - #4 (without shower facility), #6, #7, #8;
- 1 accessible, private shower in Registration Building
What to Bring
- Food & beverages
- Pillows and sleeping bags or duvets/blankets, sheets
- Towels, hand towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- 30-50 foot extension cord for plugging in RV (or vehicles during winter)
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around comfort camping sites, with the exception
of registered service animals. Service animals are allowed if
accompanying a person with a disability, and as long as the animal is kept in control.
Users of service animals should have government-issued identification cards for confirmation.
- Smoking and/or vaping of tobacco and cannabis is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.