Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Store: A store is located in the campground area.
- Birding: The park provides habitat for more than 230 bird species including: Blackburnian, Cape May, black-throated green and bay-breasted warblers; white-winged crossbills; Swainson's and hermit thrushes; sharp-tailed, Le Conte's and swamp sparrows; osprey; bald eagles; northern saw-whet, barred, great grey, boreal and great horned owls; and olive-sided flycatchers.
- Cross-country skiing: 8 km groomed trails.
- Events: Check out our summer fun weekend programming and special events.
- Golfing: Lac La Biche Golf & Country Club is located a few kms from the park.
- Boat Rentals (canoes/kayaks/stand-up-paddle boards): located in the main campground area.