Lat: 54.778038 Long: -111.551284 |
||Rate / Person / Night
16 areas with 38 campsites total
Secure Food Storage
- Sixteen designated back-country camping areas are located throughout the park. Please see the map.
- Some of these have multiple campsites that can accommodate larger groups: Mile 10, Jackson Lake East and South, Kinnaird Island and Blackett Lake.
- As well as a backcountry composting toilet and fire pit, most of the camping areas are equipped with picnic tables and bear poles or bear lockers.
- Backcountry campsites are first come-first served. There is no fee for use.
- Please pack out all your garbage.
- Please complete and submit a Voluntary Backcountry Travel Notification form.
- These backcountry campsites support the Lakeland Canoe Circuit.
- Additional backcountry campsites are located in the adjacent Lakeland Provincial Recreation Area.
- Random backcountry camping is not allowed in Lakeland.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.