Under the direction of the Regional Controller, this position provides a broad spectrum of significantly complex administrative duties. The main responsibilities include Public Relations and Information/Assistance including general reception/office operations, records management, program support, financial reconciliation and other related duties specific to the Northeast Region.
|Position:||Adminstrative Support 4|
|Classification:||Administrative Support 4|
|Type:||Temporary (36.25 hours/week)|
|Location:||Lac La Biche Provincial Building|
|Rate of Pay:||
$23.56 - $28.79
(Plus 11.2% in lieu of benefits and holidays)
|Closing Date:||July 6, 2020|
This position encompasses the following:
- Receives and directs complaints and inquiries of a confidential nature to appropriate Regional Staff.
- Has excellent working knowledge of Parks and Protected Areas in the Northeast Region as well as the Alberta Parks Division.
- Maintains the vehicle system, (ARI) , telephone and cell phone listings for budget and inventory purposes. Reviews all billings from the EPS system and verifies payment.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail and courier, pickup and delivery, sorting, date stamp and distribution.
- Monitor office equipment and request maintenance as required.
- Monitor stationery room and restock stationery as required.
- Ensure that confidential information is kept secure and private according to GOA policy.
- Assist Program Support Coordinator with SRC duties.
- Maintains approved filing system.
- Assists Land Use Officer with Disposition records.
- Assist with OH&S processes.
-High School Diploma with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel) is required
Preference with be given to candidates who have related Government of Alberta administrative experience.
Competencies are behaviours that are essential to reach our goals in serving Albertans. We encourage you to have an in-depth understanding of the competencies that are required for this opportunity and to be prepared to demonstrate them during the recruitment process.
Monday - Friday, 7.25 hours/day, 36.25 hours/week.
PO Box 1019
Lac La Biche, Alberta
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.