Water Advisory -
Fecal Coliforms on Calling Lake
August 21, 2020
Please be advised that a Microbiological (Fecal) Water Quality Advisory has been issued for Calling Lake. Visitors who choose to swim or recreate in the lake should note the following:
- The public beach at Calling Lake remains open, but physical distancing and other COVID-19 health requirements must be adhered to.
- If you have open sores or sensitive skin we suggest not to swim in the lake at this time.
- If you are travelling with small children who may be inclined to swallow the lake water or put their heads under, keep them away from the water and watch them closely. Potential side effects could include:
- Skin, eye and ear infections if you come in contact with the water.
- Vomiting and diarrhea if the water is consumed.