Pocaterra Warming Hut
Lat: 50.6974936944 Long: -115.114338634 | Directions
- The Hut is located at Pocaterra Day Use Area. The site is across from the Smith-Dorrien/Spray Trail (Highway 742) access, 1.5 km north of the Peter Lougheed Park Visitor Information Centre.
- The hut is open between 8 am and 8 pm daily during the ski season.
- The Hut is heated, with flush toilets, a fireplace, picnic tables and ample parking space.
- Several cross-country ski trails begin here, providing access to an extensive network of cross-country ski trails in the park.
- Updated: August 14, 2017
- The ban prohibits ALL open fires, including campfires and charcoal briquettes.
- Portable propane fire pits and gas or propane stoves and barbeques designed for cooking or heating are allowed.
- more information
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.