Meeting Room Only (No Catering)
To request a meeting room booking, please contact the Canmore Nordic Centre directly.
Meeting Room Capacities
Note: the maximum capacity per room varies with set-up.
- Meeting Room A: 15
- Meeting Room B: 40
- Banquet Room: 80
Other Info for Meeting Rooms
Room Bookings (Catered)
Plan your next meeting, banquet dinner, team-building event or Christmas party at Canmore Nordic Centre. To inquire about rates, please contact Cornerstone Catering
Our Banquet Room, as well as three outdoor ceremony sites*, can be rented for weddings. To inquire about wedding rates, please contact Cornerstone Catering
The Canmore Nordic Centre serves as a sporting event venue and training centre for our national cross-country and biathlon ski teams. For this reason, races and other trail-based sporting events take priority over private functions such as weddings and conferences. The following confirmation times therefore apply
- Indoor weddings in the Banquet Room are confirmed 12 months in advance.
- Outdoor ceremony sites are confirmed 6 months in advance.
*There are three ceremony sites available for outdoor weddings at the Canmore Nordic Centre.
- The Tree Island Wedding Site has no power; the grass is cut.
- Note: This site is more secluded and generally quieter than the Cross-Country Wedding or Biathlon Wedding Site.
- The Cross-Country Stadium Wedding Site has power; the grass is cut.
- Note: If a sporting event is taking place at the same time as a ceremony, there may be noise due to music, announcing and participants.
- The Biathlon Wedding Site has no power; the grass is left natural.
- Note: There may be biathletes training on the biathlon range during your ceremony. It is important to ensure that wedding guests yield to roller skiers at all times as roller skies do not have brakes. If a sporting event is taking place at the same time as a ceremony, there may be noise due to music, announcing and participants.
Please read the Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Guidelines for detailed information on holding your ceremony at the Canmore Nordic Centre.
To book a wedding at the Canmore Nordic Centre, you must sign the Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Guidelines form, as well as the Booking Request Form & Agreement.