Smoky River South Group Use
- Campground closed EXCEPT for August 1-7
Directions to Group Use
- Due to bridge construction, Smoky River Group Campground will be closed for summer 2018 EXCEPT during the week of the Canadian Death Race which is taking place August 3-5, 2018.
Rates & Reservations
May 18 -
||Rate / night
|Group Day Use
May 18 -
Water - Pump
- During the Canadian Death Race (starting the Wednesday before and continuing to the Wednesday following), Smoky River South is operated as a First Come-First Served campground with self-registration ONLY. The cost is $26 per night per campsite.
- You are expected to bring your own water. Government of Alberta regulations require that water from pumps like the one located at this site NOT be used for drinking, cooking or washing (including brushing teeth and washing dishes). Water from the pump onsite can only be used for purposes like putting out your campfire.
- No firewood is available.
- A discount is available for youth groups.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.